How I’m Growing…
What have I done this month to grow into the person I seek to be: Just recently, I had a conversation with my Husband about SMART goals and what that means in my life this next year. In turn, I’ve been spending some time researching how I can apply this to my life and how to create a routine around it. I’m excited to apply this as a weekly tool and see how it goes!
Achievements of December:
- Completed reading How to Win Friends and Influence People
- Created my “Weekly Summary” blog post.
- Published/Scheduled three Excellennial youtube videos.
- Reorganized my company’s vendor base for my project.
Continued plans for January:
- Continue to watch/listen to videos from the Praxis youtube on my Wednesday lunches.
- Spend my time on Thursday’s on Excel video outlines.
- Record, edit and post one Excel video per weekend.
- Work out a system for creating and regularly measuring SMART goals.
- Assess, plan and execute on a tax related project for my company.
If you are already thinking about applying, then just jump in and apply! It helps you understand the program even more and there is nothing to lose. If you use my Personal Application Link, get accepted and confirm you will begin the program then you will get $100!