How I’m Growing…
What have I done this month to grow into the person I seek to be: Just recently, I had a conversation with my Husband about SMART goals and what that means in my life this next year. In turn, I’ve been spending some time researching how I can apply this to my life and how to create a routine around it. I’m excited to apply this as a weekly tool and see how it goes!
Achievements of December:
- Completed reading How to Win Friends and Influence People
- Created my “Weekly Summary” blog post.
- Published/Scheduled three Excellennial youtube videos.
- Reorganized my company’s vendor base for my project.
Continued plans for January:
- Continue to watch/listen to videos from the Praxis youtube on my Wednesday lunches.
- Spend my time on Thursday’s on Excel video outlines.
- Record, edit and post one Excel video per weekend.
- Work out a system for creating and regularly measuring SMART goals.
- Assess, plan and execute on a tax related project for my company.